We, Mindbox S.A., respect the right to privacy of the Users of our Services, meaning you. In particular, we take care to protect your personal data and utilize appropriate technological and legislative solutions preventing third-party interference with the privacy of the users. Our measures are aimed at guaranteeing you the feeling of full security relevant to the laws in force, in particular:
The Controller of your personal data collected with the use of the Service is:
MINDBOX S.A. with its main establishment in Warsaw (at: ul. Przeskok 2,00-032 Warsaw, Poland), registered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Economic Department of the National Court Register with KRS number 0000434240, NIP: 5222863827, REGON:1410680750
1. When you use the Service, we will record the HTTP requests sent to the server. The resources you browse are identified by the URL, and we store the following data:
2. Our Service does not automatically collect any information except for the information stored in the cookie files. The recorded information is used for, among others:
1. When just browsing our Service content, you are not required to provide your personal data.
2. When using the functionality of our Service you may be asked to provide your personal data in the following forms:
3. The data requested in the forms is freely given; however, not providing it may prevent the use of the Service’s functionalities that necessitate such data – relevant information.
4. You have the right to withdraw your data processing consent at any time.
5. Your collected personal information may be used for the following purposes:
6. User data will be processed and retained for the time necessary for the purpose of the processing. In the case of the processing of personal data on the power of user consent, the duration of the processing shall depend on the time the consent was given for, that is until it is withdrawn or an objection against the processing is raised.
7. The Service does not perform automated processing – profiling within the meaning of the GDPR that consists of any form of automated processing of personal data evaluating the personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular, to analyze or predict aspects concerning the data subject’s economic situation, personal preferences, reliability or behavior.
8. To achieve the above purposes we process the personal data ourselves as well as disclose it to the entities collaborating with us to provide the Users with top quality services. Such entities process the personal data on our behalf and are bound to preserve full confidentiality.
9. In the scope of individual recruitment processes, the data of the applicants may be shared in an anonymized form (without providing any identifying data) with our trusted Partners for the purpose of evaluation of the relevant applications.
You have the right to:
Any and all User requests or claims shall be processed without undue delay, however, not later than within 30 days from the moment the request or claim concerned was received.
Please address your individual requests concerning your data subject rights to:
1. Our Service uses cookie files that are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on your terminal device. The cookie files usually contain the name of the website that originated them, their retention time on the terminal device, and a unique number.
2. We use the cookie files to:
3. Our Service may be using the following types of cookie files:
4. The web browsing software, the browser, typically by default allows cookie storage on the user’s terminal device. The Users of our Service can change the respective settings. Web browsers allow the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to set automatic blocking of cookie files. For detailed information please see the Help section or documentation of the browser you are using.
5. Imposing limitations on the use of cookie files may impact certain functionalities available on the web pages of the Service.
6. The cookie files stored on the User’s terminal device may be used also by the advertisers and Partners collaborating with the Controller. For this purpose, the Controller may retain the User’s navigation path information or the time spent on a webpage concerned.
7. In the event you do not wish to store cookie files, you may change your browser settings. However, blocking the cookies that are required for the authentication, security or user preferences retention processes may impede and even render impossible the use of the Service.
For any information concerning the data collection and processing by the Controller, you should contact: