Latest release of Epicor ERP 10.2.700
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, today announced the 10.2.700 release of its enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. The new release supports global manufacturers to adapt in the ever-changing workplace with reliable cloud enhancements and higher security access to data and order creation remotely. Epicor ERP 10.2.700 empowers remote workers and companies, especially those deemed essential, to thrive in an all-new territory.
Long story short
This release essentially completes the investment that Epicor has made in modernizing and updating the Epicor ERP user experience. There are hundreds of new forms, reports, processes, trackers and flows now available to simplify daily work and enhance productivity. In addition, Epicor Application Studio, a powerful toolset that enables users to create their own experience in an intuitive and streamlined way, is introducing enhancements including a new Application Studio home page, embedded websites, and reusable component design.
Another significant feature is Advanced Unit of Measure (AUOM), which offers new levels of traceability in inventory management to meet requirements of the Metals Services Industry. Users will be able to see and transact inventory in two separate units of measure, including when there is no constant conversion.
“We’re excited about our partnership with Epicor,” said Ian Morris, Head of Business Systems, Barrett Steel Limited, the UK’s largest independent steel stockholder.
“One of the reasons we selected Epicor was for the introduction of AUOM – for us this will be instrumental to the way our teams measure and transact inventory. We have over 43 companies operating from 30 locations across the UK and keeping up with the latest ERP technology will help to ensure we are in a great position to continue growing as we embrace the future.”
In an enhancement that makes it easier for companies to utilize cloud quickly and securely, Epicor ERP’s additional innovations include:
- Epicor Data Analytics Budgeting and Forecasting Modern, cloud–based BI and analytics solution that provides robust financial reports such as financial statements, balance sheets and cash flow reports in a pre-packaged format.
- 1 EDI Source Supplier-Digital Integration Suite (SDIS) – Integrates customer suppliers, regardless of supplier’s technical capabilities, via web portal access or direct ERP integration.
- Epicor QuickShip – New features of Epicor QuickShip in the Azure Cloud include bulk and mass shipping and rate shopping to include accessorials – extra charges for transportation services. This opens new markets for manufacturers as the supply chain digitizes.
- Epicor Identity – Built on native Azure Cloud Services, Epicor Identity offers secure centralized identity management with multi-factor authentication (MFA), single sign-on (SSO), and new self-service administration that adds an additional layer of security to protect data.
- Epicor ERP Cloud Data Access – Further analyze Epicor ERP data with preferred business intelligence solutions in a write-protected environment.
“Thousands of small to midsize manufacturers rely on Epicor software to run their businesses and serve their customers” said Rich Murr, Chief Information Officer, Epicor. “As businesses adjust to the changes wrought by COVID-19, Epicor continues to ensure its software delivers the features, reliability, scalability and security its customers need to thrive under any circumstances. With the ERP 10.2.700 launch, we’re introducing a number of exciting new capabilities that take our customers into the future of manufacturing.”
We will answer all your questions!