- deal with business processes?
- work in an organization about to commence digital transformation?
- know about robotic technologies but don’t know how to start using them?
- have the responsibility for business process optimization in your department/organization?
If you answered YES, even just once, then RPA Foundations training is for you. We guarantee that after spending two days with our automation experts and practitioners, you will:
know the capabilities and
limitations of automation
be able to evaluate
be able to plan a process automation project in your company
Upon completion of the training, you will receive an Intelligent Process Academy certificate.
Who is this training for?
Process optimization specialists
Lean management specialists
Business process specialists and managers
Consultants and advisers in process optimization
Digital transformation specialists
Members of teams that automate processes
What’s in it for you?
Knowledge of the possibilities and limitations of RPA technology and complementary automation technologies
Ability to evaluate processes in terms of automation potential
Ability to prepare the organization for the RPA project
Substantive preparation for talks with potential suppliers and the IT team to introduce robotics
The ability to choose a robotization implementation model in your organisation
- What is Business Process Robotization (and what it is not)
- Why ‘robots’?
- In what ways does robotization differ from other process automation methods?
- Benefits and risks associated with the implementation of RPA
What processes are suitable for robotization
- How to choose processes for robotization
- A system for identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing automation ideas
- Real-life examples of robot applications
- Estimation of savings and a business case
RPA implementation models
- Functions and competencies required for implementing robotization
- Models of internal robotics projects and teams
- Available services and support from external companies
- Models for maintaining a robotic installation
Introduction to robotic technologies
- The capabilities and limitations of RPA technology
- Overview of available tools
- Introduction to UiPath
- Introduction to MS Power Apps
RPA project management
- Who is involved in the robotics project?
- The stages of a robotics project
- How to estimate the project duration and what it depends on
Documenting RPA robots
- Creation of simplified process maps
- Documentation (PDD, SDD, testing)
- Robot accesses
- Process interfaces
Enhancing the RPA with AI and OCR
- Overview of technologies complementary to RPA
- What is the difference between an RPA project and one with AI components
- What results to expect from AI implementation
- Examples of automation implementations using AI and OCR
Business Development Director
Konrad’s professional experience is linked with business and finance. Before joining Mindbox he was strongly involved in RPA and automation inudustry. Prior to this his experience was strongly related to finances: in development and financing of innovative technology businesses within startups and VC fund. Konrad is also a co-creator of Business Process Automation studies on the University of Łódź.
Head of intelligent Process Automation Delivery Team
Krzysztof has been dealing with process automation for over 10 years. He started with automation and industrial robotics, later marketing processes automation, and in the last few years, he is passionate about the automation of business processes. At Mindbox, he looks after the Intelligent Process Automation team with whom he implemented projects, including Scania, OLX Group, Danone, and CEDC. He implemented solutions using robotic process automation (RPA), optical character recognition (OCR), and machine learning (ML). He is a certified UiPath developer. He is responsible for consulting, architecture, and implementation of robotization projects. In addition to work, he spends his free time in the mountains and competes in long-distance running.
Process Optimization Director,
Eurorent/ Franchisee of the SIXT
Editor-in-chief of LeanCenter.pl
DPDgroup IT Solutions Poland
TAJO POLSKA Sp. z o. o.
Senior Process Management Specialist,
Digital Workplace, Allegro
Process Management System Expert,
Sign up for training
1999* PLN net per person
* You can get 10% discount by registering the second and each additional person
Payment only after confirmation
Choose a date