Creating an inspiring place to thrive for the talented, we use their expertise and courage to introduce the technology of the future into your business. - This is the foundation of Mindbox and the goal of our business and technology journey. We operate and develop in four areas:
🤖 Autonomous Enterprise - automation of business processes using RPA, OCR, and AI.
🌐Business Managment Systems ERP - we implement, adapt, optimize, and maintain flexible, safe, and open ERP of production and distribution companies worldwide.
🤝Talent Network - we provide access to the best specialists.
☁️ Modern Architecture - we build integrated, sustainable, and open CI / CD environments based on containers enabling safe and more frequent delivery of proven changes in the application code.
We treat technology as a tool to achieve a goal. Thanks to our consultants' reliability and proactive approach, initial projects usually become long-term cooperation. For over 16 years, it has provided various services to support clients in digital transformation.
• Install/configure Linux operating environments and related storage and tooling products while applying best practices to ensure performance, reliability, security, workflow optimization, and resource management.
• Troubleshoot server-related network and operating system problems
• Maintain awareness of and participate in planning and execution of business IT projects requiring build-out and delivery of Linux systems.
• Evaluate server provisioning processes and implement process improvements aligned to DevOps methodologies.
• Develop, maintain and prepare documentation for installation and configuration procedures.
• Configure VxVM/LVM file systems, undertake firmware upgrades, and set up high availability clusters at server and application level and shared clustered file systems.
• Setup automation using shell to increase efficiency and reduce time spent undertaking tasks.
• Providing full scope of the day to day Production Support service including resolution of the live incidents as well as post-resolution problem management activities,
• Providing technical expertise in finding root cause of major system problems,
• Implementation of the locally developed solutions (Script Shell, Java, Bash, Phyton, Perl),
• Support of the various testing activities related to the new implementations,
• Evaluating, developing and applying appropriate tools to analyse the architecture,
• On-call support during Go-Live activities
• Providing support to 1st line engineers on a 2nd and 3rd line basis , on occasion on front line
• Experience of high frequency change, specifically adoption, engineering and execution of automated CICD pipelines,
• Detailed knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems administration (Red Hat 6/7/8 and Solaris) and the definition, design, and implementation of network communications and solutions
• Substantial VCS v7 ( Veritas Volume Manager/File System and Cluster Server) installation, configuration and administration experience required.
• Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word (also in English) to multiple stakeholders including peers, mid-level and senior leadership.
• Working knowledge of SAN/NAS technologies, TCP/IP networking, and basic infrastructure services: SMTP, DNS, FTP, NTP, SSH, LDAP, TLS, SSL and HTTP.
• Experience with enterprise management tools (BMC, HPSA, VMware vSphere, etc).
• Works independently with minimal guidance while collaborating in a team environment.
• Strong understanding of technology layers in application landscape, storage, OS, network, database, application,
• Making prompt and practical technical decisions, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes,
• Experience in Agile/ DevOps environment and in assisting in production support.
Nice to have:
• Experience in Payments is an advantage
• Industry standard certifications for UNIX/Linux domain
• Background in Microsoft Windows Server technologies a big plus
• ITIL methodology