We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui! It’s simple. We are 16 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry. You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you?
Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
· Primary assignment will be to the HashiCorp Vault Engineering Agile pod
· Delivering roadmap definition, and solution architecture proposals for Hashi Vault
· Design and deliver a solution for use case around HashiCorp Vault access from DMZ
· Maturing our usage and practices around Hashi Vault to a high standard
· Consultation with consumers to guide them to using best in industry solutions
· Involved in design, build and support of global PAM services
· Taking ownership of root-cause-analysis for major or repeat incidents
· Seek ways of automating, and building self-service into our processes
· Representing IAM “outwards” to manage quality of service delivered
· Maintain a strong and proactive relationship with the PAM vendors
· Taking the lead on projects and initiatives when required
· Taking responsibility for audit and compliance requests when required
· Experience of HashiCorp Vault and HashiCorp Terraform Enterprise level – deploying, designing, and maintaining (2+ years)
· Experience of documenting solution architecture proposals for complex Secret Management use cases
· Experience of communicating at all levels of organisation including junior team members and CISO level
· Experience of at least one programming or coding language in depth and code management tools (Github)
· Experience of DevOps practices used in a large enterprise, preferably using Terraform to build automation
· Skills in one or more of the following: Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Github
· Experience of another Privileged Access Management tool (TPAM, Cyberark, Centrify/Delinea)
· Strong understanding of Privileged Access Management and Secrets Management concepts
· Understanding and experience of technologies deployed at a large scale in a global IT enterprise
· Experience of working in an Agile team – managing workload in Jira and engagements in Jira Service Desk
· Experience of holding Scrum Master, or Product Owner roles, or in project or task leadership